Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy 5th Purrday Taxi

My precious pudding, my snickerdoodle, who loves to be near me at all times... I can't imagine my life and my home without you in it.
I love how you snuggle on my bed, and roll around when I croon at you and cuddle you. I love how you squeak softly at me, and sometimes open your mouth without making a sound 'coz you don't really have a voice.


I promise, my precious Taxi, to look after you to the best of my ability, and to spare no expense when it comes to treating your FeLV. To make sure you are eating and drinking water. To provide little snacky things that you are able to swallow whole since you have no teeth anymore. I promise to give you all the love and snuggles you could possibly want.

3 comments:

acidicice said...

Happy Birthday Taxi!

*kitty snuggles*

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

I likez dis! Happyz Purrday, Taxi!

Everycat said...

Oh Taxi, shame on us! Sorry we missed your Birthday. We'd like you to accept Belated Birthday Greetings, we hope you had a wonderful day with lots of love, fun and treats. You are such a gorgeous velvety boy!

Whicky Wuudler