Thursday, March 22, 2012

A T-Shirt I Need When I'm Out With #SAGApupVolt...

I have found a couple of other blogs about raising guide-dog puppies, and they're informative as well as being good reading since they've been through the same things I am going through! 

My favourite one is PuppyinTraining.com. Using their experience as guide-dog puppy raisers they blog about all sorts of doggy issues from naming them to house training! A while ago they did a post called Top 10 Dog Questions For Puppy Raisers about how us puppy raisers are quizzed when we're out with our pups, and he found another blog post showing T-shirts, one of which had a list of The Top 10 Puppy Raiser Answers!
Based on that list, here is my top 10 answers!




  1. Yes, it IS hard to give them up
  2. His name is “Volt”
  3. Please ask before you call to or touch him
  4. I’m a volunteer
  5. A guide-dog for the blind
  6. Yes, it is REALLY hard to give them up
  7. 12 – 18 months
  8. Proper socialization teaches them to be calm while they work
  9. Labradors and Golden Retrievers
  10. Yes, it is EXTREMELY hard to give them up
Any suggestions as to what else I could put on a shirt like this?


click on the puppy to make a donation to SAGA
Don't forget to check out the Twitter hash-tag #SAGApupVolt to see regular updates on my puppy raising adventure!
Follow @SAGuide_Dogs on Twitter!

0 comments: