Monday, August 4, 2008

News!!!


The boys are so happy in their new home...

Taxi's new favourite place is a dining-room windowsill, where he sits with his chin on the lower rung of the burglar proofing staring out of a slightly open window. And he sleeps on the bottom corner of the bed at my feet.

Greebo's favourite place is in front of the TV on top of the TV stand! And he still sleeps with Damien- although he will occasionally cuddle with the Glugs and I...

On Saturday afternoon I was baking cupcakes, and while I was cleaning I opened the back door, forgetting that the boys were downstairs with me. After a few minutes it struck me that I'd left the door open and I went to make sure neither of them were outside before closing it. Taxi was on the brick walkway at the base of the stairs and when I appeared on the steps he looked up at me with a guilty smirk and then zipped past me back into the house. Where he stood on the kitchen floor and looked at me as if to say "What? What'd I do...?"

2 comments:

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

I duz whatz Taxi dune sometimez too. OK?

AngelConradie said...

alex the blogging kat: ok!