Sunday, October 24, 2010

Introductions...

Baby Minx has met her housemates, and apart from grumpy Magic still growling at her, and her making fairly wide berths around them when she has to go past, things seem to be going well.

She and Turk and Diva are playing catch occasionally, and she and Taxi will sleep happily together on my bed!

She's actually venturing downstairs more and more often and she is very quick to respond when I call her! I walk into my bedroom and I call "Where's the baby!?" in my best high pitched squeaky furbaby voice and she will appear from wherever whe was hiding and come to me for a cuddle! I hope she will always do that... its just so cute!!


Passed out on top of my camera bag after a lengthy gymnastics session... a play session she does all on her own, bouncing and climbing all over the place!!!

0 comments: