Monday, October 15, 2012

#SAGApupVolt Is Forty Nine Weeks Old

Volt's kennel cough seems to be all better! He's not coughing anymore but I am still giving him some vitamins to boost his immune system. Taking a tip from SAGA's methodology, I discovered it is FAR easier to give Volt his meds by putting the capsules in my hand with a few of his pellets as a treat, and he gobbles everything up without batting an eyelid!
On the vet's scale this morning he weighed 33.9kg so he's still holding steady.
We didn't do much walking or anything this week past as I didn't want to aggravate his cough- or spread it- and I had a lot of work to do.
And we have less than a week with him still living with us as he goes back to SAGA kennels for his formal training on Friday already!
click on the puppy to make a donation to SAGA
Don't forget to check out the Twitter hash-tag #SAGApupVolt to see regular updates on my puppy raising adventure!
Follow @SAGuide_Dogs on Twitter and on Facebook!

0 comments: