Thursday, June 23, 2011

Its A Furpile!

This truly is not the best picture of myself, but I had to get my hubby to take this picture for me! 
For the first time in my life- ALL my cats were snuggling with me at once!
Magic is curled up on my left, Minx is on my chest, Diva is on my left thigh, Greebo is curled in the angle of my right knee and Turk is lying with his chest on my left calf!
About 5 minutes after this picture was taken, Diva headed downstairs and Minx climbed under the duvet-briefly annoying Magic, who growled at her- and slept on my tummy.
And then I spent a good hour or so sniveling and missing my precious Taxi so much!

1 comments:

shutterbug said...

Oh I just LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP Taxi ... hope you've found my Daisy Lou & my Cassie at Rainbow Bridge - they'll love you up!!!