Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Now Magic Has A Lump!

What's going on with my furbabies!??!
 
Magic has always been a little different to my other cats in that he seems to prefer his own company. Greebo and Diva almost always sleep on my son's bed at night, Turk and Minx (like Taxi used to) almost always sleep on my bed at night. Magic almost always sleeps downstairs on the couches, but he does love my son Damien so he sometimes sleeps on my son's bed, especially with winter coming. 
With Magic being such a grump and growling if one of the other cats gets too close to him, I don't see him as much as I do my other furry masters... And he doesn't get a rub down every day. What I do try and do is give my kitties a rub down with my hands. I stroke them with two hands from neck to tail and I run my hands all up their tail and down their legs, then their neck and head. It feels more like a cuddle than an examination coz I croon and tickle them whilst I'm busy, but the rub down means I immediately notice any lumps or bumps that are not visible just by looking at them.
Then this morning it was Magic's turn for a rub and I found a lump on his back. Its just right of his spine and about halfway down his back.
:(
Looks like another trip to the vet...

0 comments: