Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Finally!!

I am so excited!
I got a call from SAGA this morning and we can fetch our puppy, Volt, on Monday morning!
At 10h30 on Monday morning, I will be driving through to the SAGA centre in Rietfontein to pick up Volt and his crate!
I already have his collar and leash, his bowl, a rope toy and a stuffed doggy (for him to sleep with) that I will be asking to rub on his mommy and siblings so it smells like her and his litter-mates.

Volt will be 7 weeks old this Sunday coming (his birthday is October 30th) and then we will be fetching him on Monday.
I can hardly wait! I have wanted to do this for years and I've been on the waiting list for months!
Brace yourselves for lots of photos and lots of puppy-raising stories!


click on the puppy to make a donation to SAGA

1 comments:

Gill said...

I really look forward to reading all about your adventures with Volt. I think it's a great thing you're doing :-)