Sunday, August 19, 2012

#SAGApupVolt And #RiddickPup - Week Thirteen Together

I love how my puppies are together! They play together and sleep together. They indulge in rsough and tumble that Volt never could do with Thelma and Louise. They wear each other out and occasionally get so carried away that I have to seperate them- just like human children who need to be told when to stop before there's tears.
Here they are, waiting at the door until I say "okay" for them to go outside. It is very important that a guide-dog not storm in or out of a door simply because it is open, and it is a good thing for Riddick to learn too.
Here they are waiting for their supper... As patiently as they can.
And I love how Volt and Riddick snuggle with each other. Its getting warmer so they're not sleeping together as much anymore but they still like to squish together on the dog bed in my room.

0 comments: