Wednesday, February 29, 2012

There Are Lots Of Guide-dogs On Twitter!

I didn’t think to create a separate Twitter profile for Volt when he came to live with us, but I think it could have been very entertaining indeed!
If you are a Twitter user, perhaps you could pop around and check out the Twitter feeds belonging to these guide-dogs and guide-dog puppies!

@BrodieFuzzle Hi! I'm a fuzzy dog! I help Girl avoid bumping into things. I'm an excellent guide, and opinionated to boot! Hey, look, a squirrel!
@CocoTheGuideDog I'm a Guide Dog puppy. Step sister to LucyTheGuideDog. I am Chocolate in colour which is rare for a Guide Dog in fact I am the first Chocie in WA.
@FlameGD I'm a Guide Dog for @jeilaud & I walking! :oĂľ
@GuideDogBliss - I was a guide dog but took early retirement. I love pigs ears and squeaky toys. I hate big scary noises and the V E T. Still living with my mum and loving life.
@GuideDogJack Hi! I’m Jack, a chocolate Lab from @GuideDogsUSA. Join me as I tweet about my life as a guide dog & adventures with my girl.
@
LucyTheGuideDog I am a guide dog puppy, training to be a guide dog. I love to share my experiences and tell the world how great guide dogs are.
@QueenieGuideDog I'm Queenie a Guide Dogs for The Blind Puppy, I live with my Puppy Walker till I'm old enough to go and train to be a Guide Dog.


click on the puppy to make a donation to SAGA

Don't forget to check out the Twitter hash-tag #SAGApupVolt to see regular updates on my puppy raising adventure!

0 comments: