Monday, July 2, 2012

My Baby Got A Binkie!

I've tried all sorts of toys for the puppies in the last few months and absolutely nothing has lasted more than a couple of days! So I decided to shell out the extra bucks and get Riddick a Kong Binkie (his is green and white not pink)!



Kong says: "The Puppy Binkie promotes proper chewing behavior. Specially designed for the teething puppy, the Puppy Binkie helps soothe sore gums."

I gave it to Riddick and he loved it immediately! And then I put a little bit of peanut butter inside and he chewed on it for aaaaaages! And it seems to be doing well under the onslaught of puppy teeth!

I'll let you know how it holds up compared to the other toys we've tried (the Orka Stick, the knotted length of stretchy rope, the stuffed dog, the rubber tug toy and the rope)!

0 comments: